About THE FORMULA
• N-Acetyl Glucosamine is an amino sugar that is an essential building block for glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans. The glycoprotein layer in the mucosal lining of the urinary tract has a high content of N-Acetyl Glucosamine. N-Acetyl Glucosamine supports the function and structure of this glycoprotein layer.
• D-Mannose helps maintain a healthy urinary tract. In the urinary tract, sugar-seeking bacteria preferentially attach to D-Mannose and are expelled in the urine. Although it is a naturally-occurring sugar, it’s not converted to glycogen or stored in the liver. Therefore mannose can be used in diabetic cats.
Cranberry Extract helps cleanse the urinary tract. It contains proanthocyanidins, which are potent antioxidants that support the urinary tract. Cranberry is a natural deodorizer decreasing the strong smell of ammonia in urine.
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that helps support the lining and comfort in the urinary tract.
UT Support contains ingredients to support a healthy urinary tract.
UT Support helps to:
- Maintain proper urinary tract function
- Maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formation.
- Support immune system function.
Give 1 soft chew, twice daily.
Active Ingredients Per Approximately 1 Soft Chew:
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab). . . . . . 100 mg
D-Mannose . . . . . . . . . . .50 mg
Bromelain . . . . . . . . . . .50 mg
Cranberry Extract . . . . . . .50 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewer’s yeast, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, proprietary bland (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate) rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.