PetSafe In-Ground Radio Fence is safe and effective for all pets over 8 lbs. It's great for training pets to respect boundaries. PetSafe In-Ground Radio Fence works by delivering mild static correction through two Contact Points that touch your pet's neck. If your pet crosses the established barrier, a correction will be sent to get your pet's attention, but will not harm them. The adjustable collar allows you to create a perfect fit for your pet. Plus, there are two sets of contact points to choose from, depending on the length of your pet's coat.
- Transmitter with power adapter
- UltraLight Receiver with Adjustable Collar
- Step-by-step installation and training video CD
- Operating and training guide
- Battery Included (RFA-67)
- 500 feet of wire and 50 training flags
- Only 4 steps to a contained pet!
- Will transmit up to 10 acres or 2,800 feet of wire
- Boundary Width is 20% Warning Zone and 80% Static
- Correction Zone