- Industry-first formulation to effectively manage urinary tract health in cats and dogs.
- Formulation includes potassium citrate to prevent the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the bladder.
- Contains cranberry extract which has been shown to enhance urinary tract health.
- Contains essential fatty acids to improve the pet's skin and haircoat.
- Granule dosage form is easily sprinkled on or mixed with food.
- Convenient dosage form for pet owners to administer daily.
- Improved client compliance for daily dosing.
- Simpler to adjust dosage to ensure accuracy of the daily dose.
- Specially formulated to deliver these key ingredients for maximum clinical benefit.
Recommended dosage schedule:
Cats: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) per day.
Dogs: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) per day for every 10 lbs. body weight.
Do not exceed 30 grams per day.
|Potassium Citrate||300 mg|
|Cranberry Extract||50 mg|
|Essential Fatty Acids||423 mg|
Works well and our dog likes it!
Our 6 year old Bichon, Max, has been on a special diet for struvite and calcium oxylate crystals since he was 10 weeks old. Keeping his PH level up and preventing bladder/kidney stones has been a priority for us and when our vet suggested (4 years ago) adding Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Granules to his diet we were skeptical that our finicky little eater would even eat it mixed with his food. To our amazement he LIKED it and we give him a scoop in his food twice a day. Max has had no adverse affects from it and most importantly it has kept any crystals under control! We still have his urine checked every 3-4 months and the number of crystals has dropped to 0 or negligible. We highly recommend Pala-Tech Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Granules.
gives my dog diarrhea
my vet recommended Potassium Citrate to help my dog raise his PH level in his urine and hopefully keep him from getting more badder stones. I was using the product that was in chewable tab form, but he hated the taste and picks it out of his food and doesn't eat it. So I switched to this hoping he would eat better with the powder form, but this give him diarrhea so now I am back to the chewable tab. Hopefully he will get enough to improve his PH levels. This was the only place I could find that actually sold the product.