- Industry-first formulation to effectively manage urinary tract health in cats and dogs.
- Formulation includes potassium citrate to prevent the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the bladder.
- Contains cranberry extract which has been shown to enhance urinary tract health.
- Contains essential fatty acids to improve the pet's skin and haircoat.
- Granule dosage form is easily sprinkled on or mixed with food.
- Convenient dosage form for pet owners to administer daily.
- Improved client compliance for daily dosing.
- Simpler to adjust dosage to ensure accuracy of the daily dose.
- Specially formulated to deliver these key ingredients for maximum clinical benefit.
Recommended dosage schedule:
Cats: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) per day.
Dogs: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) per day for every 10 lbs. body weight.
Do not exceed 30 grams per day.
|Potassium Citrate||300 mg|
|Cranberry Extract||50 mg|
|Essential Fatty Acids||423 mg|
gives my dog diarrhea
my vet recommended Potassium Citrate to help my dog raise his PH level in his urine and hopefully keep him from getting more badder stones. I was using the product that was in chewable tab form, but he hated the taste and picks it out of his food and doesn't eat it. So I switched to this hoping he would eat better with the powder form, but this give him diarrhea so now I am back to the chewable tab. Hopefully he will get enough to improve his PH levels. This was the only place I could find that actually sold the product.