PSCPets Salmon Oil is full of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids work together to provide many benefits for your pet, such as:
- Helps to improve eyesight by protecting against macular degeneration and helping to prevent dry eyes
- Helps reduce the joint inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps reduce the symptoms of the symptoms of skin irritations
- Helps reduce of inflammation that is caused by UV rays
- Helps support brain development
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Effective in fighting inflammatory and respiratory diseases
- Helps in the treatment of diabetes
- Stimulates leptin production, which works to regulate the metabolism
- Helps reduce the risk of kidney diseases
- Supports healthy skin and coats
- Works to normalize the animal's inflammatory response
- Supports neurological and cardiovascular wellness
- Supports cellular health
- Helps with proper blood clotting
PSCPets Salmon Oil is highly palatable to most pets, and is easy to administer with daily meals.
Oftentimes, the use of fatty acids allows vets to lower the dosages of drugs such as corticosteroids and antihistamines. It is important to choosing a quality supplement with high levels of Omega-3s, such as PSCPets Salmon Oil, in order to effectively support your pet's health.
|Pet Type||Weight||Daily Amount*|
|Cat||Under 20 lbs||½ tsp = 1½ pumps|
|Over20 lbs||1 tsp = 3 pumps|
|Dog||Under 10 lbs||½ tsp = 1½ pumps|
|10-25 lbs||1 tsp = 3 pumps|
|25 – 50 lbs||2 tsp = 6 pumps|
|50-75 lbs||3 tsp = 9 pumps|
|Over 75 lbs||4 tsp = 12 pumps|
* Conversions are approximate. Provide by mixing with your pet’s food. For best results, use in rotation with PSCPets.com Cod Liver Oil.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. The safety of this product in breeding, pregnant or lactating animals has not been determined.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS (min.) per teaspoon
|Total Fat||4.7 gm|
|Satuarated Fat||0.14 gm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1,118 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty Acids||60 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||450 mg|
|DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid)||110 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||300 mg|
INGREDIENTS: Salmon Oil, and Natural Vitamin E.
I started using IntelliFlora with my dog Henry's food, I was worried he wouldn't go for it so I also bought this Salmon Oil. We didn't have any problems with the IntelliFlora eating (hooray) but when I added the Salmon Oil to his food it was like he couldn't resist it he just gobbles his food up like crazy! Really satisfied.
Felix can't resist this!
My aging cat Felix seemed a bit turned off by his usual chow. I can't change his food because the vet put my little prince on a special diet. However, his dad can jazz up the bowl with a little salmon oil and guess what? Daddy did! And my prince loves it! I definitely love this product and so does my Felix!
My Siberian Husky had problems with dry, flaky skin. Literally less than one week of using PSCPets Salmon Oil her fur turned glossy and her dry skin was completely gone. We add 2 pumps to her food twice a day and one bottle has lasted about 4 months-- and it's still about half full!