Pets have impulse to continue doing wrong, even after punishment, and may be overwhelmed by the litter box. Often strong willed, out to make a point, they seek attention. Stabilizes negative emotions during transitions, new pets, etc. Reverses strong feelings of resentment and bitterness that result in bad acts.
Give 2 to 6 drops orally, 3 times a day between meals or mixed into the water dish.
Initially, dose may be repeated every 5 to 15 minutes up to 1 hour as needed.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Contains 30C & 200C of each of the following:
- Cherry Plum: Impulsive to continue doing wrong
- Elm: Feelings of inadequacy or overwhelmed
- Vine: Strong-willed, out to make a point
- Walnut: Stabilizes emotions during transitions
- Willow: To heal resentment and bitterness
- Other ingredients: 20% Ethanol, Distilled Water