Featuring a rounded bolster for added support and an open front to allow for easy access, our Tuckered Out® dog bed is the perfect choice for both the older pet dogs and the new born puppies...and everyone in between.
Made with our reinforced berber material for cozy warmth and stylish strength, our dog bed gives snuggling a whole new meaning! Thick denier 100% recycled IntelliLoft® poly fill gives added volume, allowing maximum comfort without lumping or condensing. Including a zipper closure, the cover is easily removable for quick washes. Entire Tuckered Out® bed is machine washable, making it easy maintenance. Loved by Dogs... and even Cats too! Made in Montana, USA.
|Size||L x W x H||# of Bottles Diverted from Landfills|
|S||23" x 18" x 7"||22.0 bottles|
|M||32" x 23" x 7"||48.7 bottles|
|L||42" x 29" x 7"||88.0 bottles|
|XL||50" x 32" x 7"||122.70 bottles|
|Brand||West Paw Design|
|Manufacturer||West Paw Design|
|Size||Available in Sizes from Small to Extra Large|
Need to clean your pet bed? No problem - these beds were designed to be washed again and again. You can wash the entire bed, cover and inner-pillows:
For quick washes (covers only):
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat.
For deeper cleanings, you may wash the entire bed. Since every washer and dryer are different, we recommend different strategies to different people. If you have a machine that is known to be tough on clothing (catching or tearing fabric), then we suggest you leave the insert pillow in its cover during the wash. However, if your washer machine is a front loading machine with a gentle history, then you may separate the pillow insert from the cover, inspect inserts, and wash all parts:
* Machine Wash on COLD/COLD using GENTLE cycle.
* Machine Dry on LOW heat. (See extra note below)
1. If there is a tear in the white covering, or if an area of weakness is noticed, be sure to have these areas fixed or replaced before washing. If a damaged pillow is washed, the IntelliLoft® fill could clog drains (not to mention is no fun to clean up).
2. When drying our larger size beds, be sure that the bed is freely tumbling. If one area of the bed is pushed against the heating element and does not rotate, the heat could damage the fabric.
3. Be sure to "zip close" any zippers. This helps protect the zipper during the wash and gives it a longer life.