Non-irritating and antibiotic-free Vetericyn® Wound Spray helps debride, rinse, and eliminate odors in wounds and is scientifically designed for a wide variety of wounds, ulcers and abrasions in both companion pets and horses. Vetericyn® Wound Spray is pH neutral, non-flammable, and does not cause skin or eye irritation. Show or race horse owners can use Vetericyn® with the assurance that it “tests free” and is safe if ingested or licked.
1. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary.
2. Adjust spray nozzle. Apply Vetericyn liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing.
3. If dressing is required, apply Vetericyn liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound.
4. Repeat up to 3 times per day.
5. If dressing is necessary, apply at each dressing change until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary.
6. Skin may
Vetericyn Ingredients Include: Oxidized water, Sodium Hypochlorite, Hypochlorous Acid, and Sodium Chloride.