Vetericyn™ is the first non-toxic broad-spectrum topical antimicrobial on the market. The landscape-altering wound and infection control technology kills bacteria (including staph and drug-resistant MRSA), viruses, fungi and spores without harming healthy tissue. Vetericyn™ replicates the immune system’s natural response to invading pathogens with an oxidative burst of neutrophils, the most common white blood cells in the body. The body recognizes this as a friendly infection-treating ally. Within seconds of applying Vetericyn VF™, blood flow increases and wound-healing nutrients are delivered to the site. Harmful pathogens are eradicated and accelerated healing begins.
At 150 parts per million of Free Active Chlorine (FAC), Vetericyn VF™ is nearly double the potency of the original formula of Vetericyn (at 80 parts per million of FAC). However, the efficacy of Vetericyn VF™ has been shown to be three to four times greater, significantly enhancing veterinarians’ ability to manage infection. Tests have shown that Vetericyn VF™ is able to manage the organic load significantly better, thus extending the product’s life of effectiveness.
Key benefits of Vetericyn™ and Vetericyn™ VF include:
• Broad spectrum infection treatment – Vetericyn™ is scientifically designed to treat a wide variety of wounds, skin ulcers and abrasions. It can be used to treat hot spots, ring worm, pigeon fever, rain and cinch rot, eye and ear infections, fungal infections, skin rashes, cuts and burns, post-surgical incisions and topical infections.
• Reduces inflammation and eliminates odor – Vetericyn™ inhibits the release of histamines which cause chronic wound inflammation. Wound odor is also eliminated as the result of bacteria eradication, by killing bacteria, helping to keep flies and other pests away from outdoor animals during treatment.
• Accelerates healing time –Wounds treated with Vetericyn™ have demonstrated a reduction in healing time of up to 60 percent
• Safe as water – Vetericyn™ is pH neutral and can be used safely in the eyes, mouth and nose without stinging, irritation or shock. With a safety profile similar to saline, it will not cause injury if ingested by animals. . In vitro results show that Vetericyn™ can safely kill 99.9999 percent of most single-cell pathogens within 30 seconds. Treatment with Vetericyn™ more than doubles the oxygen supply at the wound site within 30 seconds and maintains that level for up to 36 hours. This increased oxygen and the eradication of infection are responsible for the accelerated healing time.
• Convenient – Vetericyn™ is ready for immediate use with no mixing or dilution required. Unlike betadine or iodine, gloves and other safety equipment are not required to apply Vetericyn™ and there is no staining or mess. Vetericyn™ is a “no-rinse” formula, leaving no film or residue that needs to be cleaned off the animal.
• Proven safe and effective – The Microcyn® Technology platform utilized by Vetericyn™ has been used to successfully treat over one million human patients
• Extended shelf life, remains sterile – Unlike saline, a container of Vetericyn™ will remain sterile after opening. Users simply recap tightly and store at room temperature out of direct sun. Vetericyn has a shelf life of 18 months. without a single serious adverse effect. Its testing includes 28 human clinical studies, two animal studies and five FDA 510(k) clearances.
• Environmentally friendly – Vetericyn™ is as safe on the environment as it is on the patient. The non-toxic, pH neutral formula does not require any special handling or disposal precautions. Vetericyn solution is 100 percent biodegradable.
• Safe for Competition – Vetericyn™ is steroid-free and antibiotic-free. Because it contains no banned substances, it “tests free” on competitive animals and is compatible with other treatments.
Directions For Container Use
Remove top and safety seal from container. Remove sprayer from bag and unwrap hose completely. Insert hose into container and tighten cap. Adjust nozzle to the desired spray setting. Begin pulling trigger on spray head to dispense Vetericyn. After using, close spray nozzle.
Directions For Animal Use
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Apply Vetericyn liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing. If dressing is required, apply Vetericyn liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound. Treatment protocol as directed by veterinarian until wound is healed. If dressing is necessary, apply at each dressing change until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Treatment protocol as directed by Veterinarian until wound is healed. Skin may
Electrolyzed Water (H2O) (99.816%), Sodium Chloride (NaCI) (0.023%), Sodium Phospate (NaH2PO4/Na2HPO4) (0.015%), & Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.011%)
Best working product ever!
It really works!
I have a 2 year old GSD (German Shepherd) who has had his share of hot spots, eye and ear infections. Thankfully, I've had Vetericyn which has worked wonders. I apply it to the affected site 2-3 a day and within 2-4 days his infections or hot spots have cleared. I recommend this product to anyone with pets as you can use it post- surgery, infections and/or after a day at the dog park ( to sanitize your pet). It won't burn nor sting at application, and this why I love it to use it! A product that works and is pain-free! I even have the human product known as Puracyn. These two products really do work.
One of the best products out there for wounds. I rehabilitate wildlife and this is a product that I keep on hand at all times.
It works excellent
Absolutely the ultimate product for wound care and/or elimination!
This is the best product bar none for killing all bacteria and/or viruses within seconds. It has many other benefits as well. If you are a diabetic or have trouble healing wounds, then there's nothing on the market superior for treating these problems. It is also a bargain considering the substantial benefits that vetracyn provides. I highly recommend it to everyone!
I love this product the VF formula for sure acts faster than the original. #1 first aid for me always.