The litter that works--naturally. Clumping litter made from all-natural, whole kernel corn traps and absorbs urine and ammonia for exceptional odor control.
You will love it.
* Truly flushable and septic-safe.
* Superior clumping.
* Easy scooping.
* Ideal for multiple cat households
* Maximum odor control.
* Low tracking, silica dust free.
And your cats will, too!
* Preferred soft texture and feel.
* Preferred particle size and shape.
* Cat pleasing natural scent.
* Long-lasting freshness.
* Safe for cats and kittens.
* Silica dust free.
|Brand||Worlds Best Cat Litter|
|Manufacturer||Worlds Best Cat Litter|
1. Pour two to three inches of World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do not mix with a non-clumping litter. Note: Some cats may prefer to have their litter changed gradually. In that instance, start with only 1/3 World's Best Cat Litter added to the current litter your cat uses. When this mix is accepted, change this proportion to 2/3. Upon acceptance of that litter, use only World's Best Cat Litter.
2. Litter management with World's Best Cat Litter is substantially different than most litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump and flush it. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
3. Maintain two to three inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control.
Special Notes: Cats may paw or even taste any new litter product when first introduced. World's Best Cat Litter is all natural and organic. It will not harm your kittens or cats if they sample it.
Odors are absorbed naturally, not masked by perfumes or scented oils.
The extra strength formula contains a plant derived, natural scent that helps keep litter fresh for multicat use.
Our clumping cat litter isn't mined, drilled, or artificially produced. It's precisely milled from renewable whole-kernel corn and is 100% biodegradable. And because it disperses in water, World's Best Cat Litter™ is also septic-safe and flushable!*
*The State of California encourages the disposal of cat feces in trash and discourages flushing cat feces in toilets or disposing of them in drains.
this litter clumps very well and traps odors but it has its own smell (corn?) which can be unpleasant to some
DEFINITELY THE BEST
A famous cat breeder here in Texas told me that is the only cat liter to buy is the original WORLD'S BEST ORIGINAL CLUMPING LITER.
She raises cats for a living, so I figured she knows what she is talking about. So for me, it is definitely the best cat liter to buy,.
having 3 cats this is the only litter where the urin does not saturate from the top to the bottem making one bag of your product act like four of any others i have used in the 17 years we have had our furballs.
the supieror one
I have two cats and absolutely must have this product. I have tried Wheat that doesn't clump and sand has the odors and crhystals work well but an added expense. With the Worlds best litter, it clumps, and reduces the odor by far. All in one easy clean-up.
My cats like it too
Love it, but so do mice
Great product, but every time I change the litter I get mice in my basement! They are eating it and thriving. How can we balance nature and no chemicals? Scientists please help us!